Blog Archive

Followers

Monday 10 October 2016

I Am Thankful...

I had a great Thanksgiving weekend with my family in Ontario! I have so much to be grateful for :)
I hope you all were able to take time and enjoy your friends and family on this beautiful weekend too!

On Saturday we drove past my old elementary school. I LOVED going to school here. Sturgeon Creek School is literally in the the middle of nowhere! I biked to school once. Yes-once...because it is 9 miles away from my house!  Thankfully my mom picked me up and drove me home!
I couldn't have asked for a better place to learn to love learning. I spent 9 years here and love going back to visit. One of my good friends teaches here now (she also went to school here from Kindergarten to Grade 8) so I've had the pleasure of checking things out while she sets her class up in the summer! I am very thankful for such great school memories! I wish similar happy school memories for every kid in the whole world!!!


The best part about my weekend at home was spending time with my niece and nephew. It was very important that we raked leaves and jumped in them...of course! I am very thankful to be able to spend time with my family, even though they live 4 hours away!

I can't forget Hudson...who also loves playing in the leaves! I am very thankful for my favourite puppy! She is the best company, she always listens and she makes sure I get my exercise everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment